The Royal Parks follows UK procurement law, acquiring goods, works and services by competition wherever possible.
We advertise tenders valued over £50,000 ex VAT (£60,000 inc VAT) on the UK Government's Contracts Finder website.
You can read about our tender opportunities on the above websites but to respond, you will need to register for free on our Delta e-tendering system.
We have also highlighted opportunities and awarded contracts in excess of the PCR and CCR thresholds below.
From time to time, we also use Frameworks or Dynamic Purchasing Systems to procure goods, services and works. These procurements will not be advertised as they are limited to the suppliers on these Frameworks or DPSs.
If you have any questions about procurement at The Royal Parks, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Open Tenders
- Greenwich Park Catering Concession Tender (SQ Stage) - Deadline 17th March 2023, 14:00
- Hyde Park Winter Wonderland - Deadline 2nd May 2023, 00:00
Recently Awarded Tenders
- Finance System and CRM Contract 2023-2025 (with up to 4 years' extension) - awarded to Total Enterprise Solutions via G Cloud 12.
- Modification Notice for the extension of the Major Event Ground Reinstatement Framework by 6 months, to June 2024.
- Modification Notice for the Hyde Park Music Festival Contract, to allow the Concessionaire to provide additional events within the existing contract term
- Voluntary Ex-Ante Transparency Notice for the Hyde Park Music Festival Contract, to allow the Concessionaire to provide additional events within the existing contract term